RadioPlanner 2.1 is a tool for planning:
- GSM / WCDMA / CDMA / UMTS / LTE mobile networks;
- TETRA / P25 / DMR / dPMR / NXDN / GSM-R /McWiLL professional mobile radio networks;
- Networks based on wireless IoT technologies: LoRa and others.
- DVB-H / DVB-T / DVB-T2 / DAB / DAB+ terrestrial radio and television broadcast networks;
Our RadioPlanner Single User 12-month License coupon code saves 12%.
Buy it now for only $263.12 and save $35.88 on the normal price of $299.00. All of our coupons are tried and tested, and work through July 2021.
RadioPlanner performs various types of area studies for mobile networks:
- Received Power uplink/downlink;
- Strongest Server (Best Server);
- C/I ratio;
- Area with Signal above Both the Base and Mobile Thresholds.
Area studies for terrestrial radio and television broadcast transmitters:
- Field Strength at the Receiver Location;
- Calculation of the population in the coverage area based on the OpenStreetMap project database;
- Generation of the list of localities covered by broadcasting.
All calculations are performed in accordance with the recommendation ITU-R P.1812-4 (07/2015) A path-specific propagation prediction method for point-to-area terrestrial services in the VHF and UHF bands.
RadioPlanner allows you to do:
- Frequency planning of radio networks considering co-channel and adjacent channels interference;
- Points calculation showing the profile of the path, losses, and levels of the signal and interference on co-channel and adjacent channels;
- Import the measurement results of the received signal power levels for comparison with calculated values and adjust propagation model parameters;
- Save the result of the coverage calculation as an interactive web page or as a raster image;
- Flexibly adjust the layers on the base map, show custom vector layers.
- SRTM-3 dataset is used as a digital terrain model. Data sources: USGS EarthExplorer site;
- Landcover model with the different types of clutter (dense urban, urban, suburban, open land, water, and trees/forest). Landcover model was created on the basis of OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org) и Global Forest Change (www.earthenginepartners.appspot.com) projects;
- Any kinds of basemaps—both common (such as OpenStreetMap, OpenTopoMap, etc.) and custom ones.
Please note that this information is intended solely for guidance and may not always be up to date, although purchasers will ALWAYS be provided with the latest version of any software they order.
Windows 10::Windows 7::Windows 8