MLinkPlanner is a tool for microwave point-to-point (PtP) and point-to-multipoint (PtMP) links.
RadioPlanner 2.1 is a tool for planning:
- GSM / WCDMA / CDMA / UMTS / LTE / 5G networks
- P25 / TETRA / DMR / dPMR / NXDN / GSM-R /McWiLL land mobile radio networks
- Networks based on wireless IoT technologies: LoRa, SigFox, and others.
- DVB-H / DVB-T / DVB-T2 / ISDB-T / ATSC / DAB / DAB+ terrestrial radio and television broadcast networks
- Air-to-ground communication systems and radionavigation operating in the VHF, UHF, and microwave frequencies (UAV (Drone) Control, Air-to-ground radio, ADS-B, VOR, DME, etc.)
Indoor RadioPlanner is designed for planning indoor wireless networks. The current version 1.0 is mainly intended for planning Wi-Fi networks in the 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, and 6 GHz bands, but the software can also be used for planning indoor GSM / WCDMA / CDMA / UMTS / LTE / 5G networks in the frequency range 300 MHz - 7500 MHz.
Antenna Pattern Editor is a versatile tool with which you can view, create, edit, and convert antenna pattern files. The main idea embedded in the program is to provide the user with the opportunity to quickly create an antenna pattern file using various methods.